Aloha, FamilyFramework.net Readers!
Wouldn’t you love to have dinner time where the whole family comes together, enjoys a nourishing meal, and takes a genuine interest in one another’s day . . . Doesn’t that sound wonderful?!
If your mealtimes feel a little more like Looney Tunes let the Tasmanian Devil loose around your kitchen table, you’re not alone.
And I might have a solution for you.
I’ve been checking out some tips from the teacher behind the Kids Cook Real Food eCourse, an online cooking class for kids. She’s got so many ideas about strategies for peaceful dinners, fostering healthy eaters, and dealing with picky ones, and she’s sharing them all in a (free!) live online event next week:
Raising Adventurous Eaters: 7 Proven Strategies to End Mealtime Madness and Get Your Kids to Eat Healthy Food (even if they’re picky!)
Katie Kimball, a teacher and mom of 4, will show you:
- 7 Proven Strategies to Make Family Mealtimes Peaceful (even if you have picky eaters) Plus The Surprising Reason Some Picky Eaters Have More Going on Than Just Food
- 3 Choices to Give Your Kids That Will Make Healthy Food a Reality in Your House — but They Still Think They’re in Control
- 2 Way-too-common Ways Parents Sabotage Dinner Without Even Realizing it
- Why the MS90 1-and-Done Snacktime Rule will be your new best friend
- The Biggest Mistake Parents Make when inviting their kids into the kitchen…and how to avoid it.
Are you ready to experience a family dinner that everyone enjoys – even the adults?
SIGN UP FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW!
PS – The training has 3 times to choose from so it’s even easier to get there:
* Thursday, Oct. 19th, at 1PM Eastern (10AM Pacific)
* Tuesday, Oct. 24th, at 7PM Eastern (4PM Pacific)
* Saturday, Oct. 28th, at 4PM Eastern (1PM Pacific)